I am a loyal customer of Calverts and they showed me who they are today. I just picked my car up from them for the 3rd time this afternoon.

I initially dropped it off to get some work done last week, 10/03/16. The employees here are rude, dis-respectful and dare I say LAZY(that's putting it nicely)! Tom in the shop (worthless), Kristina at the front desk (needs to be re-trained) and Nick is the manager there (he needs to be fired STAT). Nick told me in so many words he just came back from vacation and didn't have time to deal with my situation.

Last time I checked, HIS employee dropped the ball and did NOT listen to what I advised him to fix on the initial drop of my vehicle, he figured he knew better. So essentially this place wasted my time. Nick then was rude and condescending. Last time I checked I am the PAYING customer and that is NO WAY for a business to handle things...word of mouth is everything.

I called corporate and am awaiting a call back. We shall see....

Product or Service Mentioned: Calverts Express Auto Service And Tire Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Shawnee, Kansas, United States #1238524

Calverts is full of ***, the manager from corporate NEVER called me back to resolve the issue!!!!! This is the type of courtesy a PAYING customer receives? Thanks for letting me know who I'm dealing with...I will definitely take my needs elsewhere from here on out.