Calverts Express Auto Service And Tire - Review about Calverts Express Oil Change from Independence, Missouri
Went to the one in Blue Springs.Got transmission fluid change and oil change.
They called me to come and get it and thank God I checked the oil level because it was drip dry. New sticker on window but no oil in car at all. Then they were so rude to me for me asking nicely to redo oil change. I mean it was obvious that it was drained and that was all.
I paid for it should i not get what i paid for? Who knows what they did to my car when they had it again. Even got more rude with me and left oil and grease handprints on the car and stearing wheel. So dissapointed.
I have 3 cars and they have worked on all of them.Makes me feel like i have been getting screwed by them for a long time.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Calverts Express Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "I purchased a 10" Venturer under cabinet tv, KLV39103, from a national retailer, it was the last one they had and no new ones were on order, because Venturer or..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."