Calverts Express Auto Service And Tire - Review about Calverts Express Oil Change from Independence, Missouri
Went to the one in Blue Springs.Got transmission fluid change and oil change.
They called me to come and get it and thank God I checked the oil level because it was drip dry. New sticker on window but no oil in car at all. Then they were so rude to me for me asking nicely to redo oil change. I mean it was obvious that it was drained and that was all.
I paid for it should i not get what i paid for? Who knows what they did to my car when they had it again. Even got more rude with me and left oil and grease handprints on the car and stearing wheel. So dissapointed.
I have 3 cars and they have worked on all of them.Makes me feel like i have been getting screwed by them for a long time.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Calverts Express Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I purchased a 10" Venturer under cabinet tv, KLV39103, from a national retailer, it was the last one they had and no new ones were on order, because Venturer or..."
- "I got the transmission replaced on my 3 yr old Craftsman Revolution model# 28933 and it broke down yet again after 2 hrs. of usage. The Sears technician who came..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."