Calverts Express Auto Service And Tire - Review about Calverts Express Oil Change from Independence, Missouri
Went to the one in Blue Springs.Got transmission fluid change and oil change.
They called me to come and get it and thank God I checked the oil level because it was drip dry. New sticker on window but no oil in car at all. Then they were so rude to me for me asking nicely to redo oil change. I mean it was obvious that it was drained and that was all.
I paid for it should i not get what i paid for? Who knows what they did to my car when they had it again. Even got more rude with me and left oil and grease handprints on the car and stearing wheel. So dissapointed.
I have 3 cars and they have worked on all of them.Makes me feel like i have been getting screwed by them for a long time.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Calverts Express Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I got the transmission replaced on my 3 yr old Craftsman Revolution model# 28933 and it broke down yet again after 2 hrs. of usage. The Sears technician who came..."
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."