Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We had a similar experience but even worse. We went in for a check engine light service to come out with $2275 service they claimed we needed.

Because they were polite, I believed them. One hour later, the check engine light came right back on. Took it back, the district manager claimed he'd fix. Gave a date to show up, he was a no-show.

Rescheduled, he claimed services were needed and he did them at no charge. Check engine light came back on again 1-2 days later. Called them back, they will not return calls. The vehicle will never pass emissions with the check engine light.

We've been ripped off. I too am filing a complaint with the Illinois Atty General's office.

Review about: Calverts Express Auto Service And Tire Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Deceitful and overpriced.

Comments

towingqueens
New York, New York, United States #1353647

Some take the best care of my automotive needs with an oil change and getting new tires. Turns out that there was a history of the balancing of my tires from other car service companies. But if you face some crucial problem in the middle of road then you need a Best 24 Hours Emergency Towing which will drop your vehicle at right spot.