Went to the one in Blue Springs.Got transmission fluid change and oil change.

They called me to come and get it and thank God I checked the oil level because it was drip dry. New sticker on window but no oil in car at all. Then they were so rude to me for me asking nicely to redo oil change. I mean it was obvious that it was drained and that was all.

I paid for it should i not get what i paid for? Who knows what they did to my car when they had it again. Even got more rude with me and left oil and grease handprints on the car and stearing wheel. So dissapointed.

I have 3 cars and they have worked on all of them.Makes me feel like i have been getting screwed by them for a long time.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of calverts express oil change from Calverts Express Auto Service And Tire and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Calverts Express Auto Service And Tire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Calverts Express Auto Service And Tire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Calverts Express Auto Service And Tire?

Comments